Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blue Tuesday.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I was busy going in all different directions but actually felt like I had a productive weekend.  First of all, my Guest House Interiors Logo is finished and my website is revamped as well. You can take a look at it here.  I'm really excited about it and think it turned out great.   I have finished one of the doors for my office but have run into a little snag with the other one which will require wood putty and a little more love.  I was hoping to get these finished over the weekend but such as life.  It will be done this week.  Meanwhile, I'm moving things around and  noticed that I have gravitated a lot to this gorgeous color blue lately and have purchased several things in this shade.  This color goes with almost anything and currently I have some touches of this in my office and bedroom.  This is a velvety shade of blue that is calming and regal.  A tufted velvet sofa in this shade would be divine. I don't have the sofa but I do have a few things that share this shade of blue and they include:


 
These fluffy cat tails
 

This vintage Lithograph from Paris.  
 

Blue candle from Marshall's. 
 


Vintage Rosenthal jar. 
 
Such a pretty color.  What color are you inspired by right now? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;