Saturday, September 8, 2012

Master Bathroom Update #3.....

We're on the home stretch!  The grout is curing, the trim is being installed and HH and I are working as fast as we can to get all the details wrapped up.  The plumbers are coming on Tuesday to install all of the fixtures and then the only thing left will be the shower door.  That I am told will take another 2 weeks. I will be stripping the old paint off  an old door we are going to use in the water closet this weekend and get it ready to hang.  I also ordered some frosted glass for the french doors we are using but I don't think I like it.  It's not frosted as I had it in my brain.. I'm going to look at some other solutions.  So ,this is the last update until I reveal.  The cabinet is filling up nicely and I picked up yummy bath produts at Kuhl-Linscomb yesterday.  I really like the Dayna Decker body products and candles so I picked up a few different scents yesterday and can't wait to try them out. I've never been disappointed in her products. So, with that I'll leave you with a few shots of vintage apothecary which is totally inspiring me at the moment.  Have a great weekend.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;