Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Dreaming........


Spring is right around the corner and I know that for most people it can't come soon enough. I've been working out in the backyard which is where our family spends most of our time when the weather is nice.  I've been thinking about making some additional outdoor cushions for my furniture just to freshen things up a bit.  Currently I have a set of burlap cushions that give my vintage outdoor furniture a more organic look and I like that.  I'm thinking of having an additional set made for when I want to have a more decorative feel.  I am loving the Trina Turk indoor/outdoor fabric collection desgined for Schumacher.  The colors are vibrant and the prints are timeless.  Whether you are poolside or inside, these fabrics are durable enough to stand the test of time.  To see all of the Trina Turk collection, go to Schumacher.




 
Trina Turk Peacock Print in Driftwood




 
Trina Turk Super Paradise Print in Driftwood

 
Trina Turk Louis Nui Print in Sulfur

 

 
Trian Turk Tangier Frame Print in Driftwood

 
Kelly Wearstler for Schumacher Fern Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;