Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Party Time......

For me, February is a busy month for birthdays.  My daughters birthday is on the 26th and this year they decided not to have a birthday party.  Instead, they would rather invite one friend over to spend the night, get their nails done and go to dinner. Sounds good to me.  Even though this is a low key birthday I still wanted to send out an inviation to the lucky friend to invite them to spend the day (and night) with us.  I found a beautiful template on Download and Print  and it's perfect. The colors and graphics are great and best of all, free. Thank you Anna Skye!  Don't these invitations make you want to host a party?



 
This is the template I chose.  I changed the fonts so my end result is less formal.


+


 
Anna also has free envelope templates, address labels and recipe cards too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;