Friday, April 20, 2012

Restaurant Love.....

There is so much great food out there and so many great places to enjoy it.  I believe this is especially true in Houston.  There are many, many options to choose from and I'm so glad because it gives you the opportunity to try something new whenever you want to eat out.  Since I love good food and great spaces, I thought I would share this place with you.  Last Saturday my daughter Tatiana and I spent the day together while her sister Gabriella went on a field trip with her class.  We went thrift shopping first and then decided to try a restaurant that I had been wanting to try for ages. It's called Tiny Boxwood's and it's a charming little restaurant adjacent to the very chic nursery, Thompson and Hanson.  This chic little restaurant boasts a menu of freshly baked pastries daily, delicious salads and wonderful buffalo burgers.  The atmosphere is very rustic/modern farmhouse which goes nicely with the surroundings.  The line for this place on Saturday at lunch time was crazy long but worth it.  One thing I love about this restaurant is the mission statement. "To make each and every experience a memorable one".   Combining a healthy, respectful and empowering work environment with great food in a great space make this place stand out.  Movies on the lawn are by reservation and include a Chef's Prix Fixe Menu for most showings.  If you live in the Houston area, Tiny Boxwood's ( and Tiny Boxwood's No.5) are definitely worth the trip. If you are not local, perhaps you can include this restaurant in your next visit to Houston?  Have a great weekend!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;