Thursday, April 14, 2011

Around the house.....

Remember that suitcase that I got last week and I wasn't sure what to do with it?  Well, I found a place for it and I wanted to show you.  I put it on the bottom of the bar cart that I have in my library/sitting room.  I love the fact that it fits perfect and I can put cocktail napkins and other things in it.  The tags on the suitcase are from a rail line here in Houston.  Evidently the owner of the bag lived in Galveston because that is what the address says on all of the tags.  I wonder how many adventures that suitcase has been on? The other items on the cart include a vintage gooseneck chrome lamp, vintage gold glasses and mixer, an old tray with a reverse painted Asian scene on it, an old drawing in a tiger eye maple veneer frame and an old laboratory mixing tube used as a vase.  What do you think?  I thought I would take some additional pictures around my house of some of the smaller parts to share with you too.  Here's hoping your day is full of blessings and inspiration. 


 
 







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;