Monday, April 4, 2011

The Goods....

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was overfull   full of trying to do a thousand things out of which I accomplished 10. Oh well, there's always next weekend....  I did manage to take time to make my rounds at resale and thrift shops and thought I would share some of my finds.  If you like some of what you see, I have listed several of these items in my etsy store. This week I will share some details about the next project we are going to do.  We will be starting it this weekend and I'm excited to share the details and inspiration with you. Until then, have a great Monday.



 
Not sure if I'm going to use it or sell it yet.  What do you think?  What would you use this for?
Love this old souvenir.  it's stamped ont he bottom Made in France Paris.  I have the perfect place for this (I'll share it with you at a later date).

 
I can't pass up gold glasses.  These in particular are FABULOUS!


 
 Great old set of Biographies.  The stories are wonderful and the books are art.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;