Thursday, July 12, 2012

Snaps of the week....

Hope everyone is having a great week.  Here are a few random snaps that I took this week of some of the things I've gotten recently. I picked up these paper butterflies at a local consignment shop last week. I love the colors and shapes of these. They brighten up this wall and compliment the vintage paintings next to them.
 




These vintage textiles are so colorful and pretty. The pictures are hand stitched on flour sacks. I am framing all of these in floating frames like the one in the last picture. I love framing textiles especially ones that are this colorful in floating frames.
 









 
I'll give you an update on Operation Master Bathroom tomorrow and show you "the plan".  Until then, have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;